To encourage active living and good heart health, Restore Heart Centre offers a special ‘Keep Sporty Health Screening’ package.
What’s included in this package:
- Consultation with Cardiologist
- Including detailed medical history and physical examination with a cardiac focus
- Height/Weight/ Body Mass Index (BMI) measurements
- Post Examination Review by Cardiologist
Laboratory tests: Cardiac Risk Factor focus analysis
- Full Blood Count
- Kidney Function Test
- Fasting Lipid Profile
- Fasting Blood Glucose
- HbA1c (Diabetes)
- Uric Acid (Gout)
- High Sensitivity C-Reactive Protein
- Urine Microalbumin
Cardiac Specific Investigations
- 12-lead resting electrocardiogram (ECG)
- Exercise Treadmill Test (ETT)
- Echocardiogram (Echo)
Post screening clinical analysis
- Consultation with Cardiologist with review of all tests results
- Cardiac risk stratification.
Note: Prices and various procedures included in this package are subject to change
without prior notice. Please contact us to find out more about this package.